Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Look what I found.



Remember the old guy I shot in a diner in Lubbock? Well I was in Lubbock to shoot Krystal O'Mara of Remain Designs for Entrepreneur Magazine and I wanted to let you know that issue is on stands now. And while you are at it...if you like Krystal's designs get it now because I believe she hasn't fully realized the value of her work and is selling is extremely cheap for custom art/functional furnishings.

As I've said before, I always like to come back with something extra and after the shoot we played around for a little while shooting an extra scene (above). Krystal was extremely charming and completely open to me trying out an idea that I had no idea would work or not. What a champ! The photo has no relevance to the story I was shooting and would have been no use to the magazine, but it's a picture I would want to shoot even if I wasn't on assignment. I'm not sure the message or meaning of the picture...the room, which was unoccupied, just gave me a haunting loneliness feeling so I had Krystal pose in such a fashion.

Check out Krystal's work and the article in Entrepreneur.

Remain Designs

Entreprenuer

No comments:

Post a Comment