Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ring, phone. Ring.



I always wonder what other photographers do while they wait for the phone to ring. I know no one admits to sitting around waiting for the phone to ring, but I also know there are days when you aren't shooting, editing or delivering. What are these other photographers doing? Sometimes I feel like the Maytag repair man. I'm sure they do to. I once reached the end of the internet.

One thing I'm doing is trying to inspire myself to shoot personal stuff. I have a really bad habit of waiting to get all the details perfect before setting out to shoot, and perfection is rarely achievable...so I don't get it shot. I need to quit that.

In other news, I saw that Entrepreneur is using my cover (along with 2 others) to sell subscriptions. That's cool, to me. It's an additional verification that they were happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment